The nomination period for the 2010 Colin Higgins Youth Courage Awards is now open! You can nominate someone online, by fax, or by mail, yet we prefer you recommend a candidate using the online form.
ONLINE: Use the online form.MAIL/FAX: Download a Nomination Form (PDF) (~35K), which you can then print and fax/mail back to us.Note:
- ALL Nominations MUST be received by:9 AM(ET), Monday, March 1, 2010
- Nominations received after the due date/time will NOT be considered.
- Self-nominations are NOT accepted.
- Multiple nominations ARE acceptable.
- Nominees must be 21 or under.
- Awards are open to US citizens only.
- Please do not call or email the Foundation regarding your nomination.
In 2010, three (3) honorees will receive a $10,000 grant which will be presented in New York City at the Trevor Project Benefit Gala in June. Honorees will also receive an expense-paid trip to the 2011 National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Creating Change Conference.